May 5, 2014

Tests

I got a call from my doctor's office a couple weeks ago and they said my liver function is up. I asked what that meant and they said nothing yet but they want to recheck me. Well, I went today to be rechecked and I told them I had been bitten by a tick so they are also testing for Lyme Disease. The dr told me that he is scheduling me for an ultrasound on my liver on Friday. I haven't worried about anything throught all of this but I am worried now. I am absolutely scared to death.

I'm a worrier anyway, and this is making my worry meter go through the roof. I'm not sure how many people, if any, read this. But if you do, could you say a quick prayer for me and let me know. If you don't pray, then send me all the good thoughts you can spare. My family doesn't even know about this yet. I don't want them to worry like I am having to. This sucks but hopefully it is nothing. My fingers and arms and legs and toes are crossed.

No comments:

01 09 10