April 2, 2014

Cheater, Cheater

Ok. So the cheater? I woke up to a text from him this morning. I haven't heard from him since a few days before I left for Florida. To kinda give you a time frame, I left for Florida on March 8th and got back on the 15th. He texted to see if I was awake first, which I wasn't. The next message said "Look I'm only writing to say I'm sorry. I did you dirty and said some hasty things. You did nothing wrong and I'm sorry for how I treated you. You deserved better. Have a nice life. "
I didn't say anything back, but here is how I feel about it. Hell yes I deserve better than his sorry no good piece of trash ass. So do his wife and son. Yes, I said some things I shouldn't have, but I didn't lie to him nor did I cheat on him. I could have handled things better, I'm sure of this. But he wanted to lay the blame on me. Like I did something wrong. Texting his wife, was in my opinion, the best thing to do. We women have to stick together. I couldn't get mad at her, she was innocent. Or, she claims to be. To this day, I have no hard feelings toward her.  And I have forgiven him. Not because he apologized or deserves to be forgiven, but because my hatred toward him was doing nothing but hurting me and I am tired of hurting.

No comments:

01 09 10