December 10, 2013

This Or That

I'm linking up with Candra at Camo and Lipstick

This or That Link Up


Fashionable snow boots or Practical snow boots
I'm going to have to go with practical. Although down here in good ole Southeast TN we don't get very much snow.


Hat or Ear Muffs
Hat or ear warmers. No thanks on those fluffy balls sticking out of the side of my head


Snowed in or Playing out in the snow
Well, I can't be snowed in due to my job. We don't get snow days there. So playing in the snow.





Sledding or Snow Tubing
I've never been snow tubing but I would love to go.


Almost winter or Winter’s almost over
Winter's almost over most definitely. I am not a cold weather person!

2 comments:

Candra @ Camo and Lipstick said...

Hey girl! Thanks for linking up! Only three weeks left womp womp!

Loveandcrayons said...

Snow tubing is SO fun!! And heck no to ear muffs!! Thanks for linking up!!

01 09 10