April 8, 2014

Tuesday Tangent

This post is gonna be scattered and all over the place, but bear with me.

I finally got my blog redone and I love it. Kaylie did such a good job on it. She gave me exactly what I wanted.

I am finally working on a post with all the pictures from vacation, but I have a ton of pictures and quite a few stores from the beach, so it is coming along, but slowly.

I really want to join up with a swap with Candra from camoandlipstick.blogspot.com, but I'm just not sure I want to yet. I think it would help me get to know some other bloggers and make friends in the blogging world, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet.

I'm kinda worried about my pup Opie. He has never peed in his cage that he sleeps in and the last 2 times I have put him in there, I have had to clean his cage out because he has peed in it. I'm not sure what is going on with him or what.
 photo sarahsiganchor_zps82e89277.png




No comments:

01 09 10