September 24, 2012

Random

Sometimes I feel like such a loser. My 2 older siblings are married and one of them has a baby. My little sister, who is 16, has officially found the love of her life and is looking at wedding dresses and looking forward to spending the rest of her life with her boyfriend, and then there is me. I'm feeling so lonely. I don't want to, and I try my best not to, but I just can't help it.

I feel like I am going to be alone for the rest of my life. I know I'm not, but I'm at the point now where I can't wait to get married and have kids, but I feel so lonely because all of my siblings are all paired off and I just kinda hang out with my parents. I don't really have any friends besides my sisters, so that makes the loneliness even worse.

But anyway, enough of the depressing stuff. One of my last posts I made was about my dog Chip that I had to put down due to paralysis. I said that I never wanted to go through that again and that I would never have another dog. Well, that didn't last long. I got a Chihuahua mix about a week before my birthday in July. I saw him, and I absolutely fell in love. I named him Opie, and he is absolutely adorable. He is a pest, but that is just part of his puppy stage.

And on another note, what is it with guys that are jerks? I am so over guys that want to be a jerk to me!!!

No comments:

01 09 10